Additional information and online forms
A Little About Eastern Eight Community Develpoment
Eastern Eight CDC is a nonprofit organization creating affordable housing solutions for the eight counties of Northeast Tennessee (Carter, Greene, Hancock, Hawkins, Johnson, Sullivan, Unicoi, and Washington).
Our programs include homebuyer education, financial counseling, mortgage pre-approval, continuing homeowner education and foreclosure prevention and counseling. We also develop and rehabilitate homes, including manufactured housing, and offer a select number of rental properties.
Affiliations & Partnerships
- Eastern Eight CDC is a Chartered Member
- of NeighborWorks
- Eastern Eight CDC is an equal
- housing opportunity organization
- Eastern Eight CDC sells Energy
- Star rated homes
- Eastern Eight CDC is an Earth
- Craft-certified green builder
- Eastern Eight CDC is a member of Next Step,
- "affordable housing done right".
- Eastern Eight CDC is a member of the
- Federation of Appalachian Housing Enterprises